circulate, invest, grow, Use Your money & Energy (Currency)
Robinhood is an investment app from a modern innovating digital brokerage that allows you to purchase or trade stocks, ETFs (Exchange-Traded Funds), REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), options and cryptocurrency in available States in an easy technological way; especially with commission-free trading.
With Robinhood you can get educated on investing, receive news and updates. You can use it in your web browser or through the app. Robinhood has encrypted security and take out the hassle of investing in modern times.
Recently added to the Robinhood services is an amazing option to have a brokerage account with a yield that is connected to a Mastercard that can be used global for purchases, at ATMs and with more opportunity to make your money grow monthly as you sleep.
As a bonus you get a free stock to start out with by using the link below. Don't miss the next cryptocurrency wave/bubble or miss out on the next stock opportunity; start building your wealth and asset portfolio today. Don't miss the next cryptocurrency wave/bubble or miss out on the next stock opportunity; start building your wealth and asset portfolio today.
Robinhood, the U.S. company that enable us to buy stocks and crypto is launching in the UK in early 2020; bringing commission-free trading to people across the pond. Be amongst the first to get access when they launch. Check out the Robinhood UK website below:
In March 2010 Bitcoin was $0.003 (less than a penny) for one coin, in December 2012 it was $13; on May 20, 2017 it was $2,000; on December 17, 2017 it was $19,783.06. Bitcoin is projected to climb higher than $20,000 soon because of its scarcity and other cryptocurrency events taking place (three occurring this decade). All the other cryptocurrency coins will also see a boom as well. You don't have to spend a lot of money to buy it at full price either, you can buy what is known as fractions of Bitcoin and other coins for $10, $20, $100 or whatever amount you choose and still benefit from it doing well over time. You DO NOT want to miss the next big wave of Bitcoin and other coins that will be happening over the next few years that have made many people globally thousandnaires, millionaires and billionaires the last decade (2009 - 2017). See the current price of Bitcoin - Click Here
If you ONLY want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you can buy and sell Algorand, Basic Attention Token, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Chainlink, Cosmos, Dai, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Orchid, USDC, XRP, ZCash and other coins, make interest on your crypto (money making money) or trade one cryptocurrency for another with Coinbase. Click the link below to get started.
Cash App is a mobile payment service created by Square, Inc allowing users to transfer money to one another using their mobile phone app or email.
* Bitcoin can also be bought and traded using the app.
* Cash App can be used for personal or business use. Users can choose to withdraw money with a Cash App debit Visa card (Cash Card) from ATMs or transfer money to any local bank account.
* Rolling out to users over a period of time, you can now purchase stocks also; full shares or fractions of companies.
What is unique with Cash App is the custom username feature known as a $cashtag; it allows users to transfer and request money from each other easily by entering their username. This is the modern wave and future; be a part of it.
My phone (cellular/landline/WhatsApp) conversation PAID ($40 by PayPal, Cash App or cryptocurrency) option is available for those 18 and older or adults that wish to learn how to get started and educated about investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using Coinbase. Learn the basics, how it works, the principles and vision of it, where it is headed into the future, etc. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a paid conversation.
Learn About Stock Investing
Learn The Basics Of Investing
My phone (cellular/landline/WhatsApp) conversation PAID ($40 by PayPal, Cash App or cryptocurrency) option is also available for those 18 and older or adults that wish to learn how to get started with investing in dividend stocks with Robinhood. With my phone conversation option you will get:
* Up to 6 hours of talk time.
* Resources to learn about financial literacy, investing, trading, the stock market and staying up to date with financial news.
* List of "cornerstone" stocks that are proven to benefit investors for their entire life no matter the ups and downs of the market that you can start your portfolio with.
* List of proven stocks that can bring results monthly, quarterly and yearly to grow your portfolio.
* Insight on strategy, intelligent diversification; the discipline, vision and psychology needed for long term successful investing.
* A list of transparent experts that you can learn from and follow that have made mistakes, made breakthroughs, do financial research and currently on their way to higher levels of financial freedom.
Many people have been investing in stocks for a few months or a couple of years however they have not crafted a well rounded portfolio. Most people assume they need a lot of money to get started, need to buy the popular stocks that cost hundreds and thousands of dollars, need to buy the stocks that are being talked about in the news and other misconceptions. I teach the basics on stock investing, especially with using the Robinhood app, however for people who are already familiar with investing, they need ways that they can build a portfolio that can last for generations, can withstand a recession or depression, be able to generate dividends not just yearly, semi-annually but monthly. This document I have compiled based on research, study and my own investing experience can help many other seasoned investors to build a well structured portfolio.
What's Included? *
How to get paid by stock dividends all year round and from companies that have been doing it longer than you been alive.
* Stock options that are affordable and reliable to ride out economic storms, wars, political shuffles and crashes.
* Stock options that many people don't know about or ignoring that will help to boost your portfolio.
* New and buzzing stocks to look into.
* Websites and educational resources to make sure you are equip with knowledge for wise investment moves when you are ready and need them.
* Bonus material that my other clients pay for that is included for free within the document.
* Easy stock investing tips for Robinhood users; any banking, stock brokerage or fintech platform that you are using.
* Insight into the money making stocks that wise investors have been investing in for the 228 years the stock market has existed.
This document is only 33 pages long, very simple, easy to understand, has the company names with the stock ticker info for easy look up, and category/industry/sector recommendations that you can fill your portfolio with for life. This info is good for college students looking for a long term stock formula, people that want quality research for retail investors by a fellow retail investor; investing tips and insight that will keep you focused and discipline in the highs and lows of the market. All this for only $50. Click on the PayPal link below to purchase, then you will be prompted by a download screen immediately afterwards to save the PDF document to your phone/computer.
* * * For those who wish to use Cash App instead of PayPal, you can send $50 with a NOTE that says "For the stock investing PDF" along with you "email address" and you will get the PDF document emailed to you within 24 hours. Click the link below to use the Cash App option.
Google is slowly rolling out it's new payment app called "Google Pay". The Google Pay app will be competing with other entities to bring new innovating and easy ways to use your phone to make payments, receive funds, do group or pool money (split bill) collection, participate in shopping perks, manage the multiple cards we have in one portal, a cool way to track and search your transactions for your own record, manage your money and new ways to bank in the coming future. Google Pay is another option for people that like and use Google services.